Okay, I am hearing way too many stories of people seeing bad psychics! Here's the thing, there are a lot, and I mean a lot of bad psychics out there. In fact, I would say that out of every 10 psychics 8 should not be giving psychic readings. I am not saying that these psychics are evil or just trying to take your money. I am just saying that even if their intent is good, they are not developed enough to be giving psychic readings to other people. Just because you are psychic, does not mean you can do readings...that is a whole other ball game. You must have training and a mentor in most cases, which many do not, and years of experience under your belt. How do I know this? Because I have been in the industry for over twenty years, I have been around other psychics my whole life and I personally have been read by 5! Why? Since I have been in this industry for so long, I am very particular about who gives me a reading, because I know what's out there.
I also don't want you to be afraid of getting a psychic reading either, so I have put together a list that will help you.
The 10 Commandments of Seeing a Psychic
1) Thou shall not take the psychics word as the "law of the land". God gave us free will - use it!
2) Thou shall not see a psychic more than once every 3 months (only on rare occasions). We then resort to having to tell you things like "I see you getting some new shoes". Lets face it, life does not change that quickly!
3) Thou shall not push our own intuition aside, or stop relying on it.
4) Thou shall not remove clothes or be touched for a reading (unless you are having your palm read). If this is the only way you can get a reading, find another psychic!
5) Thou shall use the psychic reading as advice or guidance.
6) Thou shall realize that no psychic is 100% accurate, therefore refer to #3 and #5.
7) Thou shall never replace a physician, financial planner or lawyer with a psychic. These are specialists trained in a specific area. Most psychics are specialized in spiritual areas and life coaching.
8) Thou shall use psychics and mediums for insight with spiritual issues, life path, loved ones passing on.
9) Thou shall use psychics to verify or clarify your own intuition. Psychics can be great teachers to help you learn how to become more in tune with your own psychic ability and develop it.
10) Thou shall trust your gut when meeting a psychic for the first time. Do not hesitate to change your mind if you are not comfortable. All psychics are different and you should look until you find one you are comfortable with. (Golden Rule)
When you have a psychic reading it should be an overall positive experience. The best in the industry can see things you should avoid or be aware of and guide you towards a better outcome. If you are left feeling:
With a stomach ache